Monday, July 26, 2010

Final Project

My final project idea is to follow up on a "Unpublishing Webinar" I attended last week.

I have five interviews lined up with professore in the communication department. I plan to do a hard journalism piece on the webinar discussing it's main objectives.

I look to ask them what they know and have experienced with the term "unpublishing" in their work?

More importantly, as a editor what would there stance on the issue be?

Def: Unpublishing online content is becoming more relevant in society today and more and more organizations are having requests to unoublish material. The most common request to unpublish material is called "source remorse."

I plan to interview all of my sources and incorporate a picture of one of the doctorates with a possibly press release detailing the webinar on the day it happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment