Thursday, August 12, 2010

Me, Myself, and I

Josh Cappannelli the world, the world Josh Cappannelli

COLUMBUS, Ohio, Aug. 12 – Some people believe that human perfection is unattainable, and they may be right, or they just don’t know Josh Cappannelli.

Cappannelli is smart, funny, studious, committed, dedicated, and handsome to say the least. He is the first one in the door and the last one to leave.

Dan Caterinicchia is a professor at Ohio State University and can’t stop raving about his star pupil. “Josh Cappannelli is one of the best students I have ever had. I would strongly recommend him for any class,” he said.

If that wasn’t enough, Cappannelli still stays focused on the importance of school. “Yeah I’m famous and popular, but I don’t forget that school comes first. An education is important to me and I know any class would love to have me,” he said.


About
Joshua Cappannelli came from humble beginnings, born and raised on a small farm in Manchester, N.H. The youngest out of 12 brothers and sisters, Josh always fought for attention. After a trip to Hollywood when he was 7, he was discovered by big time movie agent Ari Gold and never looked back. Since then he has starred in over 12 hit movies, produced two number one albums, and still finds time to study medicine at Ohio State University.

xxx

Joshua Cappannelli

513-786-6659

jcaps@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment